Call for Papers is now open!
We are looking for great speakers for InfluxDays North America Virtual Experience 2020 .
If you would like to speak, please submit your speaker application.
Some topics we feel would be a great fit are the following:
- Using InfluxDB and Flux and sharing your lessons learned, the architecture you deployed and the results you achieved
- Building IoT applications and deriving insight from IoT data
- Extending the InfluxData platform with machine learning, anomaly detection, rules engines and other user-defined functions (UDFs)
- Providing practical advice and guidance on top visualizations (in Grafana or other visualization engines) that are providing better observability
- Monitoring the full stack – real examples and design patterns on how to monitor application, infrastructure and business process data
- Running InfluxData across interesting deployment topologies – multi-datacenter, availability zones, or thin clients and gateways
- Using InfluxDB with your Kubernetes & Prometheus deployments
- Writing a Telegraf plugin