Call for Papers is now open!
We are looking for great speakers for San Francisco 2020.
If you would like to speak, please submit your speaker application.
Some topics we feel would be a great fit are the following:
- Using InfluxDB and Flux and sharing your lessons learned, the architecture you deployed and the results you achieved
- Building IoT applications and deriving insight from IoT data
- Extending the InfluxData platform with machine learning, anomaly detection, rules engines and other user-defined functions (UDFs)
- Providing practical advice and guidance on top visualizations (in Grafana or other visualization engines) that are providing better observability
- Monitoring the full stack – real examples and design patterns on how to monitor application, infrastructure and business process data
- Running InfluxData across interesting deployment topologies – multi-datacenter, availability zones, or thin clients and gateways
- Using InfluxDB with your Kubernetes & Prometheus deployments
- Writing a Telegraf plugin