Available spots: Spots are limited and only the first 50 will be able to register.
Registration: The fee for Flux Training is £250 registration (of course, you are also welcome to attend the now-free virtual InfluxDays conference featuring the keynote sessions).
The course provides an introduction to the InfluxDB 2.0 architecture, InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 offering and services. It presents fundamental knowledge about time series analysis and stream processing. Central to the course is the use of Flux lang by InfluxData. The course will cover subjects from Flux core concepts to advanced topics like User Defined Functions, passing by basic queries to manipulate time series data.
After taking this class, attendants will be able to:
- Articulate and implement simple use cases for InfluxDB
- Understand the basics of time series analysis and Stream Processing
- Understand the basics of Flux’s internals
- Use a subset of InfluxDB functionalities to manipulate time series data
- Master just enough Go as required to use Flux lang
- Build data pipelines and query time series using Flux lang
- Deploy Flux Tasks as Streaming jobs with InfluxDB
- Visualize the query results using InfluxDB Cloud UI
Data engineers who want a quick introduction into how to use InfluxDB and Flux lang to enhance their ability to manipulate time series data and provide real-time analytics.
Prerequisites and notes
- Basic programming experience in an object-oriented or functional language
- Knowledge of SQL (would be helpful)
- Knowledge about data engineering tasks
- All participants will need:
- An internet connection
- A free account in InfluxDB Cloud