10 – 11 May 2021 British Summer Time
Register – Hands-On Virtual Flux Training
InfluxDays is an event focused on the impact of time series data.
You will also gain first-hand knowledge and inspiration from InfluxDB community members to help you build and optimize your DevOps infrastructure and application monitoring, real-time analytics, and IoT applications for maximum business value.
We are passionate about building at Ockam. It’s great to see the enthusiasm and creativity in the InfluxData community around building. We find that all of the positive energy around InfluxDays inspires us to keep building for builders.
VP of Cloud CTO, Ockam
We are excited about InfluxDays EMEA Virtual Experience 2021. Register today.
Interested in speaking at InfluxDays?
- Your InfluxDB platform, Flux and InfluxDB IOx expertise – lessons learned, architecture built, and results achieved
- Extending the InfluxData platform with machine learning and anomaly detection capabilities
- How you built your IoT, analytics and monitoring application – whether using the client libraries, Telegraf plugins, or your custom visualizations
- Running InfluxData across interesting deployment topologies – multi-datacenter, availability zones, or thin clients and gateways
- Advice and guidance on top visualizations (in Grafana, Giraffe Libraries or other visualization engines) that provide better observability
- Creating Telegraf plugins and InfluxDB Templates